Gaming has greatly improved over the years and games on dvd is becoming popular. And so have game quality and gaming experience. With these significant improvements, the prices of game discs have also increased. The cost of an Xbox 360 game ranges from $50 to $200. But these games are susceptible to scratches, especially those which are most played. That’s why more and more gamers are learning how to copy or burn Xbox 360 games to DVD.
Knowing how to copy Xbox 360 games can save you lots of money. You don’t have to buy the same game all over again. Burning data from your computer to DVD is relatively easy, but in case of installation discs like Xbox 360 games, you cannot copy the data as it is. You cannot use your regular home burning software (for example, Nero) to copy because they cannot read the data from the video game disc. Xbox 360 games discs have copyright protection measures that prevent you from copying the game using your regular burning software. The key to burning these games is having a game copy software that works.
You can search the Web for a game burning software designed especially to burn Xbox 360 games to dvd. Game Copy Wizard and Easy Backup Wizard are two of the most popular game copy software today. These programs are able to bypass the copyright protection measures found in those Xbox games.
To burn games to DVD, you will need the following four items:
- Your preferred game copy software (see Game Copy Wizard Review and Easy Backup Wizard Review)
- DVD burner/writer
- Blank DVD discs
- The original Xbox 360 game
Follow these steps to burn Xbox 360 games to DVD:
- Download and install an Xbox 360 game copying software program on your computer. There are lots of games copying software in the web; some are free while some are not. Some will produce perfect copies but some will just be a waste of time. There are also some that may harm your computer, so the best is choose among the most reliable ones. You may need to restart your computer after the installation is complete.
- Insert the Xbox game that you want to burn into the DVD writer.
- Start the game copying software and assign a location for the game to be saved. The software will proceed to make a copy of the game image onto your computer.
- When the game copy software completes copying the game onto your computer, remove the original game disc and insert a blank DVD.
- Select the option to copy back up files and burn to your blank DVD. When the game copy software completes burning the game to DVD, a message appears.
- Remove the DVD from the drive.
You have completed burning your Xbox 360 game to DVD. You now have an exact replica of your Xbox game.
With the right program and a couple of blank DVDs, you can easily burn Xbox 360 games. With your games burned onto discs, you don’t have to worry as you can now keep and preserve your precious original Xbox 360 games.